Who We Are
Bob Emmett has over 15 years of real estate and construction experience. He received both his B.S. in Business Administration and Master in Construction Management from Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA). As a member of the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) and American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) he has the highest technical standards and a strict code of ethics.
Download My Contact Info
Patrick Emmett is a home inspector with a degree from Full Sail University and experience in construction set design. As a member of the California Real Estate Association (CREIA) and American Society of Home Inspector (ASHI) he has the technical knowledge and ethics needed to perform quality home inspection.
Additional certifications and affiliations:
• Licensed California Contractor (#655661)
• Master Certified Inspector (MCI) with American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
• Certified CREIA Inspector (CCI) with California Real Estate Inspector Association (CREIA)
- Certified Deck Evaluation Inspector with North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA)
• LEED AP BC+D Certified from the U.S. Green Building Council
• Associate Constructor (AC) from the American Institute of Constructors
• Construction Document Technologist (CDT) from the Construction Specification Institute (CSI)
• Member of American Concrete Institute
Please feel free to click on the icons below for more detailed information..